Github user metatype commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/259

    I think the README could use a few clarifications:

    1) You also need to run `bundle install` in the final_app dir.
    2) How do we take the generated html site and merge it into the asf-site
branch so it can be hosted on geode.apache.org.

    I also ran into some strange ruby errors installing libv8 / therubyracer
that required google's help.

---
with INFRA.
---