Github user joeymcallister commented on the issue:
    > Add the final_app and output directories to the rat excludes, so people
don't have rat failures after building the docs.
    Excellent suggestion. Thank you. 👍
    > Is there a clean target to remove the docs?
    My experience with this has always been with a dedicated docs-book repo, so
`git clean` was sufficient. If there's a way to specifically clean only the
`geode-book` dir, I'd love to implement it.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.