Github user joeymcallister commented on the issue:
    1. Running `bundle install` in the final_app dir isn't something I'm
familiar with. We don't usually have to do it, and I'm currently able to build
and `rackup` the Geode book without doing that but, well ... who knows what
Ruby's doing behind the scenes? (@upthewaterspout Did you happen to encounter
this when running through the process the first time?)
    2. I postponed the docs-to-website step in order to focus on getting the
docs buildable and licensed. The short version is that you can move the
contents of the directory geode-book/final_app/public/docs to the directory
geode-site/website/content/docs and then follow the instructions for updating
the website located at geode-site/website/ (I need to tweak some
stylesheet stuff in geode-site to make the docs display correctly, but that
should be a one-time thing.)

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.