--- Paul McMahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I think that technically Anita is correct this approach
> produces some practical challenges.
> If all the *StatsImpl classes for all components in the server are
> gathered in g-management then how can the *StatsImpl classes be
> upgraded, modified, or replaced without also replacing g-
> management?

Paul,
    We are talking about few classes (e.g. 3 each for tomcat/Jetty) per
component not few jars. I do not think it is worth having separate
g-management for each assembly. Especially when we still ship all specs
_jars_ in the smallest assembly.
   I hope this answers your concerns..
Thanks
Anita

 The g-management module would become a major source of

> contention as various components fix and improve their management
> interfaces (and we hope they do).

  And since g-management is part of