Yeah I understand there isn't much activity, but from time to time, they
are updated to follow specifications and they are used by other projects
(transaction manager, batchEE, etc). So they need a home. Of course we can
split them apart and give them to different projects, but it does not solve
any problem. The people are the same. As soon as we allow all projects to
contribute or even become committers here, I don't see any issue at the
moment at least.

--
Jean-Louis