Think it is a bit a too negative summary ;).

On the identity part I guess we can decide it is important or consider we
got a single mail and that whatever we do this issue can always popup with
whatever  name - in particular while we stay at "Apache". So not sure
killing G solves anything at all at the end - don't forget subproject often
highlight another term than Geronimo.

Also projects are not that random nor unrelated, all together they enable
to build real applications. I understand they can look random if you just
use one or two but there is some consistency in the dark there ;).

That said I join you on the fact each subproject should get one or multiple
leads who can handle user requests in a reasonable amount of time to not
look too bad.

Any idea on adressing that?
Should we go on some automotion (on PR?)? Should we elect somebody per
subproject?

Romain Manni-Bucau