FYI: the two issues related to the Perl Artistic License have been resolved
in both 2.0.0.0-incubating and master branches:

Remove ASF Category X incompatible JSON Perl Module (Artistic license)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1062

Declare PL/Perl's ppport.h source file to be an Artistic License exception.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1065

--
*Ed Espino*
*esp...@apache.org <esp...@apache.org>*