Ruilong,

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to perform the IP review.  It might
help to review the IPMC comments to identify the patterns they use.  Their
feedback can be found at the following link:

https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg55541.html

Additionally, you might want to consider running the RAT utility without
the exclusions in the pom.xml file.  This will help you and the other
members of the HAWQ community to understand the code base.

-=e