cool, thanks all!

to sum up the discussion:
HBase 2.0 will have 2.6.1+ and 2.7.1+ has supported hadoop version.
(hadoop 3.x support will be decided later, since work is still going on)

HBASE-16884 - updates the supported version map in the docs,  with the
2.6.1+ and 2.7.1+ support for 2.0
HBASE-16887 - fixes pre-commit to run with 2.6.1+, 2.7.1+, 3.0 on master (hbase
2.0) and 2.4.0+, 2.5.0+, 2.6.1+, 2.7.1+ on other branches.