Hi Oleg,

Sounds good to me, as my main purpose with the mentor program was to get in
touch with the project, participants and the habits, but I probably can get
that on the fly while working in the project.

I am willing to start contributing, if only I would suggest some first
tasks that allow me to get to better know the structure of the project /
code and, of course, any advice you could provide to avoid most common
pitfalls.

Thanks!