On Tue, 2018-02-06 at 19:46 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Am 2018-02-06 um 19:39 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> > On Tue, 2018-02-06 at 16:45 +0000, sebb wrote:
> > > On 6 February 2018 at 14:31, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>

> > > That tone is not helpful.
> > >

> > I can say exactly likewise. Saying that everything is just fine
> > when
> > someone else has to do all the heavy lifting is not helpful and
> > goes
> > counter to the very principles of this organization.
>
> Please look what Hervé Boutemy has done to the Maven site. All
> source,
> apt, xdoc, md, can be forked and edited on GitHub. This might be a
> solution to go for. Just drop him some lines.

Here we go again. I need to drop him a line and ask what exactly? Fix
maven site plugin bloody mess for us? If you are not willing to invest
a minute of your own time how could you possibly expect me to do so?

Besides, I do not see Github doing inside rendering for apt and xdoc
like it can do for markdown.

Oleg