> I think the windows accept filter issue is a real blocker. The only
> alternative would be to release 2.4.0 without official support for
> Windows.

I took a look at this in the AM, and it looks like the acceptfilter
none path is relying on data set only by AcceptEX (context->buffer) to
fill in context->sa_server (child.c:590).  In 2.2 the context->buffer
is seeded by the 9x specific code.

Seems like that block of code just needs a backport from
win9x_get_connection to set the server side of this structure
correctly before it's copied into "sockinfo" later in the same
function.

I can't easily build it and not sure what other non-acceptex 9x-isms
are in win9x_get_connection.

This matches the reports of the base VH being picked every time, but I
couldn't find on the list where the culprit had been identified
before.