I agree with Gregg, this server is the best I ever worked with. Since
one of the early betas I run it on my prod systems on windows and
*nix. Except for known issues it works like a charm.
A public beta or RC does not hurt. More testers may find some more
stuff to fix. An api freeze coulod gve the 3rd party module guys give
the time to fix and or build
their modules against coming 2.4

Go the way on releasing it for one system as GA and others as beta is
confusing in my eyes.

Just my 2 cents
Mario