On 08/06/2012 12:17 AM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> Nice work. If you talk about the "existing apache2 library", you mean
> it is existing in mod_lua? Or is it an external file?
I meant the apache2 table we already have in place for return codes.
Either that or we create a new table/"library" to hold them.

> There is some overlap with the r table: These already exist:
>
> apache2.context_document_root
> apache2.context_prefix
> apache2.add_output_filter

Scrapped

> These can be done wit r.subprocess_env:
>
> apache2.getenv
> apache2.setenv

Also scrapped

> Wouldn't it make sense to add those new functions which are really
> related to the request (as opposed to just using the request pool) to
> the r table, too?
Yes, I had planned to add some of the functions that only apply to
requests to the existing r structure, so we could do things like
r:flush() and use r.port etc. If there's (lazy) consensus, I can just
add all the functions pertaining to the request to that structure.

> Some other random notes:
>
> apache2.requestbody: This should take a size limit as argument.

Done

> apache2.get_server_name: The example and the synopsis don't agree if
> this should have an argument

Fixed

> apache2.get_server_name_for_url: This is missing but would be very
> useful.

Added

With regards,
Daniel.