I made two small patches based on the feedback from Kaspar. One for the code
and one for the documentation. Since I build against releases, I did not test
the doc patch building.

This code patch I tested against my already patched 2.4.12 with openssl 1.0.2
and 1.0.1 in mod_h2 sandbox.

Re NPN support comments: I can sympathize with only bringing „official“
protocols into a release branch (2.4). However there are a lot of openssl 1.0.1
installations out there where httpd 2.4 is deployed which already talk NPN and
it might take some time for getting ALPN support from the distros. Which would
mean more people building and deploying their own SSL libraries/patching
mod_ssl and having no auto update, if they want to use SPDY or HTTP/2. Does not
seem like an easy decision.

Cheers,

  Stefan

<green/>bytes GmbH