Yeah, the "namespace" stuff makes sense, but really, when
you think of it, the PROXY support is, theoretically at least,
independent of RemoteIP, even though that module is the one
that implements it. It makes it seem like it is "different"
in some way to PROXY...

I was thinking something like

  ProxyProtocolEnable Incoming | Outgoing | Both | Optional | Off

so that we have 1 command for all possible PROXY PROTOCOL usages.
This, I think, is clearer for end-users.

However, I also see the value in having it as a ProxySet
parameter for outgoing, so I'm fine whichever way ;)