> Simply address the issue that caused the -1... 'Code mostly
> copyright...' needs to be 'Portions copyright'... A statement which is
> unlikely to become entirely false.

OK, got it. It wasn't entirely clear to me that was the hangup.

On 12/30/2016 8:34 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
> Hi Daniel, not to pull you in too many directions, but I would suggest
> to revert r1776674 and go back to erring on the side of attribution
> until we can arrive at a consensus.    The license requires that
> copyright notices are preserved in derivative works.

Understood. Since it was a lapse in my initial commit that I didn't add
to CHANGES already, I'd like to keep r1776674 to cover that mistake, but
adjust mod_remoteip.c as Bill mentions.

I will do that later this evening or in the morning in the absence of
any disagreement.

--
Daniel Ruggeri