On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net> wrote:
> Hi, all;
>
>    As has been chatted about in other threads, I hope to T&R 2.5.0-alpha
> in the coming days. I suppose notice is too soon to do so this evening,
> so I'll plan for early next week.
>
>    Also, as a side note, part of my motivation to be more involved as RM
> is to help establish a more regular release cadence. I envision a world
> where much of the drudgery of our RM processes are automated and have
> begin putting together some scripts to help with that goal. Nothing
> beats practice, though, to identify *all* the places that have to be
> automated so hopefully after this alpha is out the door we'll be in a
> good spot with some scripts and as minimal-as-possible manual procedures.
>
> --
> Daniel Ruggeri

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the offer and all your automation effort!

I'm prepared to review this alpha candidate to share the deeper testing
and inspection chore with our broader community, particularly because
we don't offer snapshots for the general public to review, and our entire
purpose is to provide software to the public at no charge.