Hi, all;

   As has been chatted about in other threads, I hope to T&R 2.5.0-alpha
in the coming days. I suppose notice is too soon to do so this evening,
so I'll plan for early next week.

   Also, as a side note, part of my motivation to be more involved as RM
is to help establish a more regular release cadence. I envision a world
where much of the drudgery of our RM processes are automated and have
begin putting together some scripts to help with that goal. Nothing
beats practice, though, to identify *all* the places that have to be
automated so hopefully after this alpha is out the door we'll be in a
good spot with some scripts and as minimal-as-possible manual procedures.

--
Daniel Ruggeri