Hi, Luca;

   This is a good question and I think it's fair to say that we could
use STATUS. There are sections for showstoppers as well as a wish list
section. Obviously, looking at trunk STATUS, there's some stuff in there
that can be cleaned up a bit, but it seems to have all of the sections
needed. Prioritization can be difficult since we are a workforce of
volunteers, but I'm a fan of lists. As I bet is the case for most, I
tend to knock things out at the top of the list before moving down the
list. Perhaps the sections (like WISH LIST) can be sorted by order of
times users report things or we come across it in our own testing?

--
Daniel Ruggeri

P.S.
Resending to dev list