Now that Gregg has landed Windows build support in trunk (yay!), I would really
like us to include the Let's Encrypt Support in the next 2.4 release as an
experimental mod_md plus the required and recommended changes to mod_ssl.

Atm there is one blocker that prevents me from proposing mod_ssl backports: the
pending backport of "Handle SSLProxy* directives in <Proxy> sections" by Yann.
That one has just many changes in the module and making independant patches
with/without that one is too much work. With one vote missing, if anyone could
find the cycles to vote on that, that'd be great.

Once that is out of the way, I will propose the following changes for backport:

1. mod_md plus the *required* mod_ssl changes for interworking
2. SSLPolicy/SSLProxyPolicy feature
3. SSLEngine addr:port feature

2+3 are not required. For 2 I have gotten a lot of responses by people who'd
like to have that for their servers. 3 I do not feel strong about.

Maybe we can give our early adopters a nice Xmas present.

Cheers,

Stefan