> Hi,
> +1000 on my side for more tests.
>
> But, IMHO, the perl framework is complex to understand for most of us.

>From what I saw, the preferred scripting language having access to httpd's
>internal seem to be lua
at the present time. I also think that redoing (recoding) the testing framework
to use Lua and get
to the point where sufficient testing (for regression and anything else) is
possible is a huge
endeavor. I am also not aware of the history of httpd or its mailing list
archive but I am willing
to invest some time to make that happen (I also have 5 days of course per week
and a part-time job 1
day a week plus editorship on BLFS to work on but BLFS and test case of httpd
will be done jointly).

Still, I will ask you all if reimplementation of the testing framework is
possible / feasible in
Lua?

my 0.02$

Alain