On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 8:37 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com> wrote:

> If we switch the framework we need to consider that with all gaps we have, we
> already have
> a large amount of tests in the current framework that need to be ported over
> time.

The OpenSSL project overhauled their test schema for 1.1, IIRC?
Wondering if people have thoughts on that one, whether their logic
would help us? I'm working on getting all our dependencies' test
logic going on Windows, which might kick off some ideas.

Splitting much of the core httpd binary, especially server/util*.c into
a libhttpd consumable by third parties can be accompanied by the
same C-language test schema for regression checks that the APR
project adopted; that would move many tests to a language we all
aught to be comfortable with.