My concern as well. I think this will lead to a less usable framework overall.
It might be more usable for some, but overall it is less usable.
I also have my issues understanding the Perl framework, but I think it should
be one
framework that is platform independent. I would say that leaves us with Perl,
Python or
something like that as base language.
If we switch the framework we need to consider that with all gaps we have, we
already have
a large amount of tests in the current framework that need to be ported over
time.

Regards

Rüdiger