As express by others, please don't !

IMHO, ONE language/framework is all what we need. Having a set of unrelated materials will bring nightmares and something hard, not to say impossible, to maintain/understand.

So we should keep it as-is, or switch to something new. But trying to please every-one is not the right way to go. Even if the existing framework looks hard to me, I still think that it is a good option. Others have been able to extend the base, so it is possible :)

CJ