On 18/06/2021 14.16, Eric Covener wrote:
I reviewed Christophes old post, I think we should proceed with the
ASF template and migration process. Worst case Christophe can still
apply what he has learned to further refine the output of the
migration.

I'll create an infra ticket to ask for the repo and migration on
Monday unless someone objects.

repo request is done via selfserve.apache.org
migrating the site (and using pelican/jbake/hugo??) is done also self-serve-y via .asf.yaml - s.apache.org/asfyaml