Hi, Eric:

Yes, committers can use either GitHub or Gitbox.

I am not sure what the "can you give a hint about the migration aspect"
means. Maybe I was not clear. We have to move all projects off the Apache
CMS and to some other technology, such as Pelican. Infra can help with that
move to a Git repository. Sometime this summer the Apache CMS will stop
functioning, which would mean you would have a hard time updating your
website.

Please write more if I am not understanding your question.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor