I forgot about that conversation, I was thinking of this one:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ibatis.apache.org/msg01855.html

A great example of selective memory on my part :)

Anyway I'm open to a GA vote for 2.2 if we need to.  But maybe we should let
the dust settle on 2.3 for a few days.  If it looks like it will fly, then
we could do the 2.3 GA vote a little sooner.  The major thing in 2.3 was
prepared statement caching and I know there's already been some public
testing of it.  Most of the fixes I did were for esoteric issues.  I think
2.3 is pretty solid.

Your thoughts - should I post the 2.2 build to the mirrors?  That wouldn't
take much effort now that I know how to sign releases (it was a strange trip
into command line hacker heaven).

Jeff Butler