TestSuites weren't used.

Set of tests classes was created as result of finding not abstract
classes which names contain '*Test*' except '*TestCase*' in
'/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite' as Maven does [1].

Each tests class was executed and covered separately.

You can see used tests classes in the file 'tests-classes.txt' which
was included in the archive.

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/inclusion-exclusion.html

--