Vyacheslav,
I have made a simple ranking for your data for highlighting classes which
more than other needs testing.

Please take a look at the list which I have done (36 classes):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RJrtnN77MeEWLTShFzqaLInCdOSb9WdC/view?usp=sharing

Below you can read how did it in details:

First I have removed all small classes (less than 200 lines), classes with
more than 80% coverage, and with 0% (too strange result).
After that, I have extracted subset which dominates other classes by two
parameters: coverage and complexity.
It means all other classes have not less coverage and not greater
complexity, and also better at least at one of these parameters.

Finally, I have sorted this list by value "coverage/complexity".