Hi Dmitry,
You are right this is not a sorting, this is a ranking by two parameters
where both of them equal in priority.
For such task in math, we have an idea of "dominating subset".
It simply too understand by example:

      P1, P2
E1  2, 2
E2  1, 2
E3  2, 1
E4  1, 1

Here element E1 dominate all other elements. E2 and E3 dominate E4, and E4
is a loser.
So we can do a ranking like that: E1 has rank 1, E2 and E3 have rank 2, and
E4 has rank 3.

I have done the same with JoCoCo results.
Where less coverage is better, and greate complexity is better (because we
are looking for classes with the problems).
In my list, there are all classes with rank 1 (except well covered, small,
and with a strange result of 0% coverage).

Finally, I have sorted this list by one value "coverage/complexity" -- just
for better viewing.

I have written R script for this, and if you think about some other
parameters or filtering -- let me know.