Andrey.

> "If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t matter how fast it doesn’t work." (c)

Please, clarify, what do you mean by «doesn’t work»?
Are there any unresolved bugs?

> IGINTE-12576 affects it minimally

All I asking for is to confirm this statement with the benchmark results.

> User can disable metrics if it will affect performance.

Users can’t disable TcpCommunicationListener nor in any release nor in current
master so we should change this code carefully

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/ignite-2.7.6/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/spi/communication/tcp/TcpCommunicationSpi.java#L1178