Andrey.

> My choice: correctness over performance

I don’t think we should select performance OR correctness here.
It seems we can got both.

> May be we should rollback all metrics related changes because we don't have
> benchmark results

I perform benchmarking for initial refactoring of
TcpCommunicationMetricsListener.
Initial refactoring of TcpCommunicationMetricsListener doesn’t bring any
performance drop according to the results of the tests I performed.

I want to perform benchmarking just to be sure everything OK.
Please, wait while I gather benchmark results for this PR.