Hello!

I have just promoted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12504 to
Blocker.

The reasoning for this, you can't seem to configure baseline auto-adjust
until your node is up (there is no configuration for this), and it will
refuse nodes joining outright with default configuration, making it
impossible to assemble some clusters. I will file a separate ticket about
that.

"Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Joining
persistence node to in-memory cluster couldn't be allowed due to baseline
auto-adjust is enabled and timeout equal to 0"

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev