Hi all,

I see the multi-tenancy feature is merged, and several committers made
a lot of contributions on that.

As multi-tenancy is quite a big feature, which may change IoTDB's
position. The feature SHOULD be discussed carefully in the community,
rather that submit PRs and merged after some reviews.

Therefore, I call to revert the PR and discuss ASAP about the feature
after that.

At least, the proposer need to answer the following questions,
1) how many side-effect  the feature will bring;
2) how to reduce the effect when IoTDB is deployed on the edge.
3) some checks failed on WinOS, are they irrelevant?

I don't mean of rejecting any big contribution to IoTDB or harming the
community's diversity, but  accepting this feature is really big
decision and it deserves us to take time to deliberate.

Attached IoTDB's Charter:
"RESOLVED, that the Apache IoTDB Project be and hereby is
       related to an IoT native database with high performance
       for data management and analysis, on the edge and the cloud."

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/9534/checks

Best,
Xiangdong Huang