Hi Houliang,

Notice that I never said the feature should be reverted because of
bugs.. The key point is the feature is harmful for Industry users
because most of them do not like cloud. (that is why I opt for
Jialin's suggestion).

> I think that we should discuss some of our discussion points clearly at the
> beginning of the design, instead of how to revert the PR after the PR is
> merged. I think there is a problem with this process.

It is of course right, but it does not mean that we can not revert a
PR if it is merged.

> Leaving aside this feature, has the PR of the big feature we merged in been
> discussed in detail? How to define detailed discussion?

Yes for each big feature we need a discussion in detail. As I have no
much time to join all the features, being the PMC chair, at least I
need to keep the project following its original destination or new
destination if we all agree.

Considering my personal time, I judge and intervene featuers which may
change the product's position. That is why I spent time to discuss
whether we redesign the cluster mode, whether we split an IoTDB
instance into two (CN and DN), and whether we tell IoTDB is for
cloud-native... And that is why I do not care about more detailed
features..

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University