Hi Chao,

> It is true that PMC should pay attention to the direction of the project, so
> what direction does this function affect? Does it affect the edge side? What
> are the effects of features that can be turned off?

I have claimed my standpoint.
I reclaim  it here once again and do not  want to mention it further:
when people heard of "multi-tenancy", the first impression is "this
product is for the cloud", which is conflict with IoTDB's description.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

Chao Wang <ccgow...@163.com> 于2023年4月11日周二 13:19写道: