Great stuff Andy!

To maintain visibility to the community and keep the barrier for
collaboration low I would prefer that you keep working in master. But a
good feedback loop is important (I learned that from Dan) so we will
allocate some time to have a publicly available CI and Docker images of the
Helloworld and Kitchensink app.

When checking out master I run into compilation issues [1], does this also
happen on your side?

Cheers,

Jeroen

[1] mvn clean install -Dskip.app -Dskip.arch -DskipTests

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project isis-core-plugins-jdo-datanucleus-4:
Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/Users/jvanderwal/src/github/apache/isis/core/plugins/jdo-datanucleus-4/src/test/java/org/apache/isis/core/wrapper/WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject_transient.java:[122,13]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class WrapperFactoryDefault
[ERROR]   location: class
org.apache.isis.core.wrapper.WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject_transient
[ERROR]
/Users/jvanderwal/src/github/apache/isis/core/plugins/jdo-datanucleus-4/src/test/java/org/apache/isis/core/wrapper/WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject_transient.java:[215,15]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class WrapperFactoryDefault
[ERROR]   location: class
org.apache.isis.core.wrapper.WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject_transient
[ERROR]
/Users/jvanderwal/src/github/apache/isis/core/plugins/jdo-datanucleus-4/src/test/java/org/apache/isis/core/wrapper/WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject.java:[140,13]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class WrapperFactoryDefault
[ERROR]   location: class
org.apache.isis.core.wrapper.WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject
[ERROR]
/Users/jvanderwal/src/github/apache/isis/core/plugins/jdo-datanucleus-4/src/test/java/org/apache/isis/core/wrapper/WrapperFactoryDefaultTest_wrappedObject.java:[287,15]

--
Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.