Maven Build of 'master' source should work now!

In case anybody is interested, I post a little script here [2], that
builds from most recent sources using branch 'master' at github.

Cheers Andi!

[2]

#!/bin/bash
rm -r ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis
rm master.zip
rm -r isis-master
wget https://github.com/apache/isis/archive/master.zip
unzip master.zip
cd isis-master/core
mvn clean install -Dskip.git -Dskip.arch -DskipTests