Thanks Jeroen!

I can confirm that. Build fails due to missing dependencies. I'll try to
fix this as fast as possible. At least this standard build you
referenced [1] should work.

Other than that, I've everything checked out in my IDE, where everything
compiles and every JUnit Test passes. So the problem is with our current
pom.xml setup.

Cheers Andi