IIRC It stores CBDs indexed by subject so it is the "other" model to Rya. Better for LDP (??).

        Andy

On 17/10/16 15:41, A. Soroka wrote:
There's also:

https://github.com/cumulusrdf/cumulusrdf

in a similar vein (RDF over Cassandra). Not sure what kind of particular uses
it expects to support.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library