Well, I started the process at work with Apache Jena as the target, If I
change target I have to start the process over.  Unless there is a very
strong reason to move to Commons RDF I would prefer to stay with Jena.

Given that we want to run SPARQL queries over the data I think we want to
stay with Jena.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>