On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Felix Schumacher <
felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:

Am 04.02.2018 20:43, schrieb Philippe Mouawad:

Hello,
Following Felix feedback, I rollback my +1 vote.
[-1]   I do not support this release because:

    - I am afraid JMETER_HEAP will disturb users

Are you afraid as HEAP is the name of the variable used for years and
might be known to users, or more
by the fact, that windows and unix name is (was) different?

By both in fact:

    - Old users might be disturbed
    - New users might be confused under windows

Either way, we should probably rename (JMETER_)GC_ALGO, too. Thinking
about the usage of
JMETER_LANGUAGE could not hurt, either.

Yes
Done. Now it has to be tested. Unix should work.

Felix

    - It is not clean that we use 2 different env variables
    - Same that mirror-server is broken
    - The warnings regarding Java 9 should also be dropped or a clear
    statement should be in documentation

Was this addressed by your recent patches adding modules to JAVA9_OPTS?

The ones I am aware of, but I don't guarantee I spotted them all.
This Java 9 migration is kind of nightmare

Regards,
  Felix

    - This might introduce issues:
       - https://github.com/oblac/jodd/issues/567

Would it be possible for next release to reduce the 72 hours or not ?

Regards