Thanks for the KIP!

I am +1 (non-binding) for A.

I would also like to hear opinions whether the logo should be colorized or just black and white.

Best,
Bruno

On 15.08.20 16:05, Adam Bellemare wrote:
I prefer Design B, but given that I missed the discussion thread, I think
it would be better without the Otter obscuring any part of the Kafka logo.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:31 PM Boyang Chen <reluctanthero...@gmail.com>