Hello all,

We have 2 people prefer using "--enable-incremental" and it makes sense to move
the incompatible process to 4.X, I changed the default way to still use
`alterConfigs` and use `incrementalAlterConfigs` only when
"--enable-incremental" is specified.

I will initiate a vote process if no further opinions coming.

Best,
Ziming