Hey Justine,

Good question. I have been running the system tests and I have been
preparing a doc to share. I got one run completed and was waiting for a
second one to cross-check, but unfortunately I had a build take 35+ hours
and canceled it. I'm currently 6h into the second one, expecting it to
complete in 11h or so.

There were quite a bit, so I was looking forward to get another run in to
cross-check the flakes:
-
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/stanislavkozlovski/3a97fc7602f3fee40cb374f1343d46b6/raw/b9de6e0eb975e8234d43bc725982096e47fd0457/rc4_test_failures_system_test_run_1.md

I also checked the integration tests and saw
- kafka.server.LogDirFailureTest.testProduceErrorFromFailureOnLogRoll
- kafka.server.LogDirFailureTest.testIOExceptionDuringLogRoll
failed three timed in a row.

Here is the gist with the results:
https://gist.github.com/stanislavkozlovski/820976fc7bfb5f4dcdf9742fd96a9982

--