Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for running the release.

I did the following testing:
- verified the check sums and signatures
- ran ZooKeeper and KRaft quickstarts with Scala 2.13 binaries
- ran a successful migration from ZooKeeper to KRaft

We seem to be missing the upgrade notes for 3.7.0 in the docs. See
https://kafka.apache.org/37/documentation.html#upgrade that still
points to 3.6.0
Before voting I'd like to see results from the system tests too.

Thanks,
Mickael