Hey Stanislav,

Thanks for the release candidate.

+1 (non-binding)

I tested and verified the docker image artifact apache/kafka:3.7.0-rc4:-
- verified create topic, produce messages and consume messages flow when
running the docker image with
    - default configs
    - configs provided via env variables
    - configs provided via file input
- verified the html documentation for docker image.
- ran the example docker compose files successfully.

All looks good for the docker image artifact!

Thanks and regards,
Vedarth