A few questions/comments.

1. What's streamTime passed to punctuate()? Is that just the current time?
2. Is punctuate() only called if schedule() is called?
3. The way the KeyValueStore is created seems a bit weird. Since this is
part of the internal state managed by KafkaProcessorContext, it seems there
should be an api to create the KeyValueStore from KafkaProcessorContext,
instead of passing context to the constructor of KeyValueStore?

Thanks,

Jun