Hi Guillaume,

what about a etc/gosh_profilerc that can load other scripts ?

On 10/12/2016 05:57 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I'm working on trying to nicely integrate gogo commands.
The new gogo-jline bundle has a very nice way to allow external
configuration for command completion. For example, one need to execute the
script at https://gist.github.com/gnodet/18de68d57fc959efb7f9e4766415ff5e
to add full completion to the Karaf shell once you have the scr bundle
installed (it always provides gogo commands).  Other examples are available

The question is : how to provide such a script.
One possibility would be to have a dedicated folder such as etc/scripts/
where all scripts would be loaded when a session is started. We could then
reference those files in features so that they are copied when features are
This would allow leveraging the <configfile> feature xml element.

Do you guys have better ideas ?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend - http://www.talend.com